Vaccine batch deaths aren’t really falling. VAERS reports are just suppressed: Oehler
Current batches are equally deadly as those injected before April 2021, says author (Updated 5/28/22)
Update 1/13/22. Dr. Jane Ruby reported on the Stew Peters show about VAERS suppression of publicly accessible data.
Dr. Ruby claims:
A CDC whistleblower is working with Team Enigma to analyze highly toxic vaccine lots (batches) reported to VAERS but not publicly displayed.
One example is Pfizer lot EM0477, associated with 230 deaths to date but not displayed in VAERS.
Toxicity is so widely variable among lots, there must be different ingredients, not just different doses of the same ingredient, across lots.
Targeting women: 3-4x more reports by women than men across all injury categories.
Oehler queried the US Vaccine Adverse Reporting System (VAERS) database to find when the first jab from each reportedly high-death-rate lot was injected.
The apparently deadliest lots were first injected between January-March 2021.
A dramatic falloff in adverse events — including deaths — registered after April 2021 is due to suppression of VAERS reports, not any improvement in vaccine quality.
All deadliest lots were first administered in Jan., Feb., and few in March of 2021.
The first time we see a lot administered in April 2021 is about 2/3 down the list [of vaccine lots ordered by numbers of deaths].
The chart below (from here) shows numbers of VAERS adverse event reports (not just deaths) per Pfizer vaccine batch vs. date of first injection from each batch.
The chart shows adverse events registered after April 2021 significantly dropped off.
This is because of suppression of VAERS reports, not an improvement in vaccine quality or ingredients, says Oehler.
This happened while US vaccinations stayed high until June and remained at a significant level thereafter:
Oehler states in a related article:
After further analysis in “Exposing THE EXPOSE,” it has turned out that the apparent 5% of bad lots is an artifact of CDC/FDA scrubbing the VAERS database of deaths and serious adverse events. Which means that the other 95% are not harmless either.
And in another Oehler article:
I have concluded that, likely, the mRNA lots do not randomly have higher toxicity in 5% of them, but rather the adverse events are being suppressed from reporting in VAERS. That was due to the dramatically fewer severe adverse events reported to VAERS starting from May [and] obvious signals from other countries showing the continuous toxicity and deadliness of said jabs.
As evidence of current VAERS suppression, Americans report they’re unable to submit death reports to VAERS because the CDC now first insists on an autopsy report.
An autopsy isn’t performed if a county coroner doesn’t request one — such as when the coroner is already nearly certain a vaccine proximately caused a person’s death — and if the family didn’t request a private autopsy or can’t afford pay for it.
We have no indication from any vaccine company or government agency that high death rates reported in VAERS for batches first injected from January through March 2021 — or high rates of adverse events generally for batches first injected through April 2021 — were decreased by any change in vaccine production or quality control.
The burden of proof is on the agencies to explain that vaccine quality or an ingredient was previously bad and has now improved, if that’s the argument they wish to advance.
Oehler gives other reasons to assume that vaccine quality, at least in Pfizer’s case, has not changed and that, instead, lower rates of reported harms after April 2021 are due to suppression of VAERS registration of such reports.
Such report suppression would be expected of an intelligence agency in a bioweapon operation.
Another “leak” is in the form of interviews given by a former Pfizer’s quality control manager and a whistleblower, Melissa Strickler, in Oct. 2021.
These are very revealing interviews.
Pfizer’s processes for its “vaccine” are strangely deviating from their usual norms. The compounding room has no idea what are the components they are mixing into the “product.”
Another odd thing is that the production line never stops: they never correct or investigate anything, nor dump any batches, as usually happens. The line keeps rolling and the “product” keeps flying out the door.
Thirdly, when FDA inspection comes, there is some unusual cover-up activity taking place, including blackening the windows (sic!) into the production rooms. Covering up what exactly?
Strickler also has revealed top executive’s emails that admit “One or more cell lines with an origin that can be traced back to human fetal tissue has been used in laboratory tests associated with the vaccine program.” “I think they want nobody to have an excuse to not get it … and they’re denying all religious exemptions at Pfizer,” Strickler added.
So much for how we can trust Pfizer, their benevolence, and their sincerity.